You guys, since we launched our Etsy shop this summer, things have been ROLLING. Theresa has been to a few markets to sell our F&F swag, and we've had so many orders from sweet customers literally around the world (we're so glad they need greeting cards about cheese in Spain, too). We've made our dreams about selling adorable things that people actually want to buy a reality and that is one of the coolest feelings we've ever experienced.
And it's been so fun that we're expanding! Katie gets constant requests about whether she sells her photos and Theresa wanted more freedom with her card-making. So, after a lot of boring spreadsheet-making (just kidding, we really love making spreadsheets, weirdly) and number-crunching, we broke down and bought a beautiful, sleek printer. No more worrying about drop shipping or quality management or printing dimensions (and other boring stuff you guys totally don't care about) – we're doing this thing in house.
This printer freedom means now we can literally print anything we want. This may include giant homages to Nick Offerman in our foyer, but also includes some of Katie's super colorful travel photos (seen in the slideshow below!) and also literally any card Theresa's heart desires. This also means more products being added constantly, faster turnaround on orders, the ability for custom orders, and a lot of loving stares from Theresa to the printer.
We've added so many new products to the shop as a result of this new printer! You can see the new photos of some of them here (Katie's favorite photo prop to buy is definitely cheese), but let me tell you about some of our favorites:
- Our whole new section of photography, (shown above!) including this incredibly fashionable Swiss dairy cow
- This boss ladies print so you never forget about your goal to become a real-life Olivia Pope. We've got a similar design with our favorite funny women (because women are funny and we're tired of this conversation)
- This seriously beautiful gold foil card that says "Sometimes the only cure for a bad day is cheese" that I just sent to a friend who is having a rough time (and who also happens to love cheese maybe more than I do)
- A set of Ruth Bader Ginsburg postcards, to celebrate that notorious RBG.
- A perfect card for your best lady friend that says "Thanks for lifting me up!" with, yes, bras.
- This simple and funky set of Memphis-inspired thank you cards
- Our best-seller and personal favorite "Glad you're in my girl gang" card which is new and improved with a fresh design!
- This "Girls to the Front" tote bag, which we also have an art print of, because you can never have too much girl power
On top of all that, we've joined Etsy Wholesale! If you're a retailer interested in placing an order, you can either find us on Etsy Wholesale (if you're a member) or contact us directly for our linesheet!
Also, if you're in the New York City area, Theresa will be making the artisan market rounds this holiday season! She'll be selling F&F stuff in person at Urban Spookfest in Greenpoint on Oct. 30 (a name we totally wish we came up with) and our cards can also now we be found at the pop-up shop Made In Queens in Long Island City with a bunch of other really great vendors. Keep an eye on our holiday market announcements by signing up for our newsletter, where we also constantly send out shop coupon codes and freebies.
And that's all for our exciting news! Thanks for being so supportive and enthusiastic these past two years. We wish we could share cake with you all to celebrate, but we did share a recipe and photos of one, which is as close as we can get.
Photos and text copyright © Katie Currid, 2016. Design copyright © Theresa Berens. All rights reserved.