Y'all know how much we love our booze. And sure, most of the drinks we write about on here are bourbon cocktails. But we're also a big fan of a delicious, giant bowl of boozy punch. I don't recommend drinking the whole thing yourself, though.
Most parties here in Italy center around drinking a lot of wine. Wine here is cheap as hell and easy to get. Like, they have taps at the supermarket where you can fill up your own bottles. It's pretty amazing. But I hosted a shindig last week and wanted to change it up a bit.
Yes, the punch does include wine — but it also has ice cream. Perfect for summer, perfect for a lady party (I mean, it's pink) and just enough to get your toes tingly without going too crazy.
- Two bottles of rosé wine
- One liter of Sprite or 7-Up
- 1 cup white rum (or more, whatever)
- 1/2 gallon sherbet ice cream
- Scoop half of the sherbet into a large serving bowl. Pour liquids on top. Add the rest of the sherbet in big, pretty scoops.
- Serve with a ladel and enjoy!
Photos and text © Katie Currid, 2015. All rights reserved.