Pretzels are a surprisingly versatile thing. They come in big and small sizes, hard and soft textures, and pair nicely with delicious stone-ground mustard or dunked in a ton of chocolate. Who can deny their twisted saltiness?
And not only are pretzels good for eating (and I guess they're healthy if you don't dip them in nacho cheese), but they're pretty cute, too. And with the first week of Oktoberfest in full swing — not sure if there's anything that pairs more with a pretzel than a German beer — we thought it'd be a perfect time to write our love letter to pretzels.
Whether you like them in your mouth, in your house, in a box or with a fox, there's plenty of ways to get your love affair with pretzels on, and it's wonderfully guilt-free.
1. DIY GOLD MARQUEE LIGHT, via Aww, Sam
2. SOFT PRETZEL PARTY, via Julep
3. PRETZEL AND HOT DOG WRAPPING PAPER, via Oh Happy Day
4. PRETZEL POOL FLOAT, via Urban Outfitters
5. BAKED SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS, via The Candied Appetite
6. PRETZEL BRACELETS, via Teaspoon
7. PRINTABLE PRETZEL CONES, via Oh Happy Day
8. CANDIED CHILLI + PRETZEL CHOCOLATE BARK, via The Swirling Spoon
9. DIY PRETZEL PILLOW, via Studio DIY
10. LATE NIGHT SNACKSICLES, via How Sweet It Is
Images via source, design © Theresa Berens, 2015. All rights reserved.