There's nothing like iced coffee in the summer. And despite what this list might make you think, Katie and I are just as satisfied with Dunkin' Donuts or New York City street vendor coffee as we are with the fancy stuff. OK — that might be an exaggeration — but I'm trying to impress college Katie and Theresa (see below!) with how grounded we've stayed with a little bit of age.
If this list can teach you anything, it's that iced coffee knows no one true form. Purists may disagree, but I say, get out of here! I'm about to dunk some marshmallows and donuts in my brew and you can't rain on my parade. This list is nothing if not fun — so enjoy! Squeeze out the last drops of summer while you still can. We'll be at you with more pumpkin-themed treats than you can stomach before you know it.
1. COLD BREWED COFFEE & BOURBON COCKTAIL, via Freckle & Fair
2. MILKY VIETNAMESE COFFEE POPSICLES, via Poppytalk
3. COCONUT ICED COFFEE WITH MINI CHOCOLATE GLAZED COFFEE DOUGHNUTS, via Half Baked Harvest
4. TOASTED MARSHMALLOW SIMPLE SYRUP, via Freckle & Fair
5. BURNT SUGAR SIMPLE SYRUP + COLD BREW ICED COFFEE, via Freckle & Fair
6. SEA SALT COFFEE, via The Little Epicurean
7. COTTON CANDY AFFOGATO, via i am a food blog
8. COLD BREWED BISCOFF ICED LATTE, via French Press
9. ITALIAN ICED COFFEE: CAFFÈ SHAKERATO, via Freckle & Fair
10. COLD BREWED COFFEE SODA WITH A LEMON TWIST, via Freckle & Fair
Text & layout © Theresa Berens, photos © source blogs.